Friday, February 4, 2022

Advertising Inquiry on gravelfarm.blogspot.com 

Hello there

Greetings of the day! I hope everything is fine at your end.
 
I am Deepanshu, working as a digital marketing executive and passionate about writing on different marketing & digital signage industry-related topics. Recently I got a chance to visit your website & I find it very impressive. I loved your content on the website. 

We are working on a campaign for a client who is interested in doing a guest post collaboration on your website. The article will be well-written and according to your blog theme with small brief about the client in the article. If you're interested, please let me know your pricing for a guest post placement.


Thank You

Deepanshu Arora,
Digital Marketing Executive, PRchitects




If you'd prefer not to receive email from me, Unsubscribe here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm going to risk taking comment moderation off for a bit, so if you're a web-bot, a robot, a bot-fly or a bottom-dwelling sediment-feeder, then please refrain from commenting.

Otherwise, have a go. S'fun.