Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Is this thing on . . ?

I’ve just deleted 800-odd posts "I" had apparently done on a variety of topics. 

There I was, thinking I haven’t blogged for nigh on eight years, man and slightly older man, but apparently I have published informative works on a variety of topics including Water Filtration systems, religious imprecations for supporting Christianity in Africa, Gold bullion buying and a few penissy things. 

I've also threatened myself numerous times for not paying debts I don't owe for things I haven’t bought. 

Honestly, I've been working hard in my absence. I'm impressed with myself. 

Which is not new. 

Other than that, I have been off experiencing life as a bipedal mammal with a family and that, it turns out, does take up a fair portion of the day. Today I was idly looking down the internet tubes when I spied my ol' blog here, so I thought I'd give it a quick tidy up, as if it were some sort of unruly digital pubic hair not seen for some time, surprising one when finally revealed with it's unkempt abundance and wild direction.
I still work for the ambulance service because I'm institutionalised. My sprogs are now teenagers who, I must grudgingly admit, appear to be people in their own rights. The world is making less sense the older I get and I think that could be because if everybody else, not me. This is completely the opposite of what I used to think, so I’m going to class it as a form of self-improvement. I hope you are as well as the universe allows, and are able to do the best you can with what you have. Peace

2 comments:

  1. Jules, Jules, Jules!! How great to see you again and hear about your almost grown up children! I kept you on my blogroll even though you'd been overtaken by some truly industrious folks! I do hope you'll start blogging again! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Savannah! Wonderful to se you're still active in the blogosphere. I was having a right attack of the nostalgias reading through some of the old comments. Hope you and yours are well. X

      Delete

I'm going to risk taking comment moderation off for a bit, so if you're a web-bot, a robot, a bot-fly or a bottom-dwelling sediment-feeder, then please refrain from commenting.

Otherwise, have a go. S'fun.