Friday, July 23, 2021

Re: Remain blessed in the lord...

Dear beloved in Christ,

Greetings to you and your family in the name of The Almighty God. My name is Mrs.Magreth Moore ; I am a Philippines citizen married to an Irish Man, a devoted Christian, I came across your contact through the internet while searching for a reliable person/Organization that I can trust on a humanitarian project that requires absolute trust. After Praying and fasting, my mind became 100% sure that you will carry out this last wish of mine in a God fearing manner. I pray that my decision to contact you will be given a genuine approval, considering the facts that we have not seen or been in contact before. Note that I am contacting you without any doubt on your ability to carry out this project faithfully. I pray and believe in my mind that God will give you the ability to accomplish this gracious project faithfully for the glory of God and welfare of his people. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace.

I'm a 55 years old, currently in a hospital in United Kingdom. My Husband was a timber Merchant who died in a Ghastly Motor Accident and during our years of marriage,I had Fibroid which made it impossible for us to have a baby of our own, Due to my love for him and the fear of God, I decided never to re-marry after his death (My Promise to him) , Since I accepted Christ as my Lord and savior it has been my most desire to carry out this humanitarian mission by setting up a foundation for charitable work, but my problem is that I am sick and feeble; I cannot run this gracious work by myself because I was diagnosed with a long time deadly cancer that has spread all over and has refused all forms of medications, my doctor, made it known to me that my condition is critical and that I may not live for a long time from now. But as a Christian, I believe that I shall not die but will live to see the goodness of God and achieve my last wish.

I have decided to use my life savings for the work of God, I have prayed concerning this donation asking God to provide a reliable and genuine person who will faithfully manage this fund for the proposed assignment for the children of God and not for any other thing that will not glorify the name of God. my dear, kindly respond to my email if you know in your heart that you are willing to accomplish this mission faithfully with this fund whether for orphanage home, Missionary school, Cancer Victims, Church for evangelism or whatever you may have in your mind that will be to the glory of God within your country and overseas.

My Dearest in the lord, I will advise you to pray concerning this divine mission, asking God to strengthen you both in will and in spirit for the execution of this humanitarian project. I await your response here ( magrethmoorehomes809@gmail.com )for further details and directions. God bless you and May the almighty bless you as you work for him in Jesus name. Amen.

Remain Blessed

Your beloved sister
Mrs.Magreth Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm going to risk taking comment moderation off for a bit, so if you're a web-bot, a robot, a bot-fly or a bottom-dwelling sediment-feeder, then please refrain from commenting.

Otherwise, have a go. S'fun.