Thursday, January 6, 2022

Hope you are having a great

Greetings to you,

A desperate search for a reliable and capable foreign partner is what led me to send you this email.  

I am one of the Procurement Officers with the Angolan National Petroleum and Gas Agency (ANPG). I am writing to extend a business request for you to stand as an agent or middle-man in a crude oil supply contract.

I am assuring you that good profits will be earned from the commission that will be paid to middle-persons. I will provide exclusive details to you upon your acceptance.

Yours sincerely,

Cancio Rogelio
Procurement Officer

ANPG - AGÊNCIA  NACIONAL DE PETRÓLEO,
GÁS E  BIO-COMBUSTÍVEIS

Edifício Torres do Carmo
Tor-re 2, Rua Lopes de Lima,
Dis-trito Urbano da Ingombota,
Luanda - República de Angola
Email rogeliocancio434@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm going to risk taking comment moderation off for a bit, so if you're a web-bot, a robot, a bot-fly or a bottom-dwelling sediment-feeder, then please refrain from commenting.

Otherwise, have a go. S'fun.