Monday, October 25, 2021

Donation for charity work of God

Donation for charity work of God

Greetings to you and sorry if this message came to you as a surprise.I
am writing you with the help of my nurse, I am Mrs Beline Kra, a
widow, I found your email address through my late husbands internet
dater late Mr. Kra

I am presently admitted at the hospital suffering from a blood cancer
and Parkinson diseases. I have only about a few months to live and I
want you to Transfer the sum of ( $4.500,000.00) united states dollars
to your account so you can assist me Distribute my funds to charity
homes in your country ,

I have set aside 20% for you and your family keep while you donate 80%
to the less privilage people,

I will give you more details or full storry as soon as i receive your
reply as the fund was deposited with a bank

Remain Blessed

Mrs Beline Kra

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm going to risk taking comment moderation off for a bit, so if you're a web-bot, a robot, a bot-fly or a bottom-dwelling sediment-feeder, then please refrain from commenting.

Otherwise, have a go. S'fun.