Tuesday, April 27, 2021

April 2021 Amazing videos for your businesses

Hey ,

I'm a video ad designer with a lot of experience. I've worked on more than 450 unique commercials for a variety of clients.

I thought you might like to see a recent sample video from my portfolio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QLfdJjIw9w

As a designer I specialize in eye-catching content. I would be happy to show what I can do for your brand too. You can research more about my firm by web searching for "Social Lobster Video".

Additionally, I make wordpress sites, iOS apps, logos, and visually appealing infographics.

Look forward to hearing from you,

P. Joseph
Senior Designer

Please respond with "remove" if not interested 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm going to risk taking comment moderation off for a bit, so if you're a web-bot, a robot, a bot-fly or a bottom-dwelling sediment-feeder, then please refrain from commenting.

Otherwise, have a go. S'fun.