Thursday, December 3, 2020

From Mrs. Vivian Anderson

Google Forms
From Mrs. Vivian Anderson

I am Mrs. Vivian Anderson from Kuwait married to a French national. Presently I am in one of the hospitals here in Ivory Coast

I and my late husband do not have any child that is why I am donating this money to you having known my condition that I will join my late husband soonest.

I wish to donate towards education and the less privileged I ask for your assistance. I am suffering from colon cancer I have some few weeks to live according to my doctor.

The money should be used for this purpose.

Motherless babies
Children orphaned by aids.
Destitute children
Widows and widowers.
Children who cannot afford education.

My husband stressed the importance of education and the less privileged I feel that this is what he would have wanted me to do with the money that he left for charity.

These services bring so much joy to the kids. Together we are transforming lives and building brighter futures --but without you, it just would not be possible.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Vivian Anderson.


Nb Please kindly reply here more details [ viviianannderrson99@aol.com]
Untitled form
Fill out form
Create your own Google Form

1 comment:

  1. It is making the content relatable. VPN Gaming Experience Articles, however, maintain a more formal tone and focus on presenting information in an unbiased manner.

    ReplyDelete

I'm going to risk taking comment moderation off for a bit, so if you're a web-bot, a robot, a bot-fly or a bottom-dwelling sediment-feeder, then please refrain from commenting.

Otherwise, have a go. S'fun.